Quick Trip Search Chile
- Adventure Travel
Car Share - find riders & mates
Backpackers - looking for a trip
Motorcycle road trips / Motoriders
My Trip Blog
Other adverts in - Adventure Travel
- travel to marrakech an desert of morroco
- Morocco: Jbel Toubkal, 13,671 feet over the desert
- Cheap Tours to Sulawesi
- routes of incas culture - Machupicchu
- trekking in morocco walking & hiking in the atlas
- ORURO CARNIVAL 2009
- 4x4 Maroc - 4x4 Sahara Excursion Maroc -Merzouga
- Spanish Mountain Guide organizes trekking in Gredos
- Orntologic an paleontologoc tours in morocco
- Punta Hermosa Surf Camp Inn Lima-Perú
Ritoque DUNES · V región · Chile
Comments30 kilometers north from Valparaíso, at Punta de Piedra, begins our whole day horseback riding tour. We will go along the Mantagua Estuary, until we get to the huge sand dunes field of Ritoque. Away from civilization, and surrounded by “the sound of silence” we will cross the place where Indians came to eat their sea food and today is full of smashed shells. Then we arrive to a little pine forest, where we will have lunch beneath the shadow. After some rest, we mount our horses again to end our adventure galloping next to the waves at Ritoque Beach.
6 hours of horseback riding / Bilingual guide (english) / lunch (barbecue or vegetarian meal)
Schedules: 10:00 until 17:00
Bring: Sun protector factor, sun glases, warm jacket.
We recomend using narrow shoes tennis shoes or boots if possible.